от 15 000 до 30 000 грн. на руки
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Office Kakhovka or Kiev
- Our company offers the unique opportunity to gain working experience in a dynamically developing, innovative international enterprise with HO in Germany.
- We are currently searching for talented and highly motivated Financial Controller to join a great international team of professionals.
- If you are looking for the opportunities to grow professionally, you are active and ready to learn and manage - you are welcome to send your CV!
Personality we are looking for:
- Person with strong leadership capabilities;
- Self-driven, open minded, change agent, team player;
- Attentive to details and accurate, with strong analytical and numerical skills;
- Responsible, result-oriented, with a pragmatic getting-things-done approach;
- Committed, enthusiastic and able to make decisions in emergency situations;
- Able to work with large data volume;
- Able to work independently and manage multiple task assignments;
- Business and commercially-minded;
- Curious personality with ability and desire to learn and improve him/herself, working processes and systems;
- Person with good interpersonal and communication skills.
Required Education and Experience:
- Master's degree in Economics, Business Administration, or equivalent;
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in finance/accounting, preferably in an international environment;
- Accounting, controlling and reporting background is highly preferable;
- Knowledge and practical skills in preparation of financial plans, forecasts and budgets;
- Solid understanding of financial processes, P&L, СF, Balance sheet and local accounting (GAAP) as well as IFRS;
- Solid understanding of accounting principles for financial analysis purposes;
- Good understanding of local tax and legal regulations;
- Advanced level of Excel knowledge is required;
- Good communication skills and ability to translate complex raw data into simple key messages;
- Upper-intermediate level of English.
Functions and responsibilities:
- Analysis of financial and economic condition of the company and results of its activity;
- Monitoring of key indicators of operating and accounting report;
- Preparation and checking of elements of management accounting;
- Budgeting and planning of the company's operating activity;
- Accounting for the movement of funds of the company and reporting to management;
- Support the process of the operational funding for the enterprise;
- Support audit programs in the preparation of audit reporting (IFRS, GAAP).
- Work in a smart and motivated team within a supportive and inclusive culture with strong values;
- Exceptional opportunities for professional growth and career development;
- Corporate trainings;
- Competitive salary and good compensation package;
- Interesting and challenging tasks.
If you are interested in this job position, please send the list of documents mentioned below:
- Cover letter explaining why your profile matches the position;
- Your CV;
- Your salary expectations;
- Copies of your university diploma and other certificates;
- Recommendation letters (if available).